• Stefan Ekstam posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago

    I finally decided that the time had come to finish my InMoov. After some grinding, the hardware is now complete to 98 %. 🙂

    After trying some of the most recent versions of MyRobotLab (and failing miserably), I tried the older “Kraken” version (1.0.1723) and things worked a lot better. So far I have bricked two LiPo batteries calibrating all servos and movements, but I guess that’s part of the learning process. 🙂 I have now installed a couple of battery monitors, and hope that they will warn me in good time before the next batty burns.

    The Acapela voices that were available some time ago were so much better than the current alternatives, IMO. I have talked to Acapela (a Swedish company), asking them to consider letting the MyRobotLab Community use a voice without licensing the whole Acapela product. Hopefully they will get back to MyRobotLab and/or Gael about this soon!